How it Works!
Mintprint.io is a project for creators to mint digital assets (NFTs) and then print real world merchandise that is paired with each NFT. Creators can use the service as a shop, donation platform, or for free crypto giveaways.
Each NFT is an ERC721 token deployed to the polygon/matic network.
Tokens can then be claimed/purchased by anyone with the token link and a real-world piece of merchandise is printed and shipped.
- Step 1: Token details are collected (name, description, asset, supply)
- Step 2: The creator customizes a piece of merchandise using the MintPrint Mockup generator.
- Step 3: The token and merchandise details are confirmed the creator pays the transaction fees to mint the token and pre-pays for each print.
- Step 4: A customizable token link is generated for the creator. Each token link has a unique customizable name and type (fixed-price, donation, or free). The token link can be shared anywhere.
- Step 5: Supporters of the creator are able to click the link and claim a token from the supply.